Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back and better than some previous state but perhaps there was some previous state that was still better than the current state

I'm still feeling lazy, so this is going to be short. Florida was fun. See more in the new Florida New Year's photos. I've removed the Eric Visit from public view, but it's available through the link on the right to you, my faithful viewers. As an added bonus I've put the original Florida trip back up there as well. You know, in case you are really super bored and want to see those again.

Ohio State lost the Fiesta Bowl, which puts a damper on the Brutus the Buckeye thing, but I don't really care. I think mostly Eric cares. He was, however, kind/bored enough to ask a question about frogs and stones and love and betrayal, but I accidentally erased it. Oops. That's all I got for now. Like I said, still feeling lazy.

1 comment:

  1. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/the-11-best-foods-you-arent-eating/?em

    I thought I would point out #4. This of course means that I am healthier than Jon based on swallowing a tablespoon (heaping) of cinnamon. Likewise, Mike is healthier than any of the rest of us since all he has to do now is inhale to get his daily dose of life-saving cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete