Tuesday, May 12, 2009

haha tricked you I'm still alive

Now that I've surely convinced everyone this isn't worth looking at anymore, I can finally post. Don't worry, it's going to be short. I just haven't been doing much carving, and so I don't have much of anything to say. It's been a mixure of work and arabs keeping me from the wood. Things get a bit crazy for me this time of the year, as parents realize their children are failing math classes and it might be good to maybe do something about it with less than two months of school left. I'm also doing a lot more SAT stuff this year, and that's coming up in early June. To add to all that, arab Mike was here yet again for work, and after entertaining him all week we drove to Maryland few a couple days to see asians. That concludes my list of excuses. Now, my jew friend is coming back from Miami in about a week, so I'm really going to try to finish this bird by the end of the weekend. I'll update you on my failure at that point.

4 comments:

  1. You fail, I just checked.

    Also, lol @ you "entertaining" me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble here. Am I the Asian, Arab, or Jew friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend? I've been pretending all these years so I could cash in on your lawyer or banker or Hollywood producer money. Finally my plan comes to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charge him one Shylock for the Wren.

    ReplyDelete