Monday, April 13, 2009

titletitletitletitletitletitle

You may have noticed a decline in the amount of carving I've been doing. There are reasons for this. I will list them now. Mike was back for another week. Work is entering a busy time. Yesterday was Easter. But things should pick up some this week as Mike is not visiting, some schools have the week off, and it is not Easter.

Nothing else to report. I just want you guys to know I was quite proud of your commenting this week. I think this one is my most commented photo ever.

You can also check out Mike's contribution to the Ibis.

5 comments:

  1. I believe I will continue to use the phrase "you suck ibis"

    I'm also trying to refer to bad things as being farts. An example:
    Az, who attends the poo, is farts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no, it's funny because instead of "The U" I called it "the poo"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I understood that. The question mark reflects my confusion about how to react.

    Also, Jon: Work harder. This is going to be MINE MINE MINE and if there's even one mistake, I'm going to ... beat you in ping pong?

    ReplyDelete