Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mid-week special

I think this is mostly going to be a weekly thing. My current plan is to collect whatever fun stuff there is to collect from the previous week and put links to it here on Saturday or Sunday. That way when you go to your stupid jobs on Monday you'll have a bunch of stuff to look at. But I thought I'd give a mid-week posting for Eric. My secret spy network tells me he's the one most often viewing this. So up first, some stuff I just had delivered. +/-

Here's some boring wood I got for the future:


I also purchased a new gouge and a veiner. A veiner has a really small U-shaped cutting edge which I'm pretty sure you can't make out in this photo. Next to that is a photo of the finger guards I got.



The finger guards basically guard the hand you hold the knife with. They allow you to cut toward your thumb without fearing for your life as shown below.



And finally, I have another SAT question for you. You need the diagram for this one, so I couldn't just put it in a caption. HAVE FUN:

7 comments:

  1. Finally, I can comment, GAWD..

    Here's my comment:

    You suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, I just want you to know that, as I'm studying for finals, you helped me devise a mnemonic device which is the following: "Wanda's really itchy, partially satisfying Jon Caterina's ass." Just thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything I can do to help. What does that stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Aithan!

    Jonny, your mnemonic is helping me remember the various types of insanity defenses that can be used in a criminal trial. (W)ild Beast test, (R)ight-wrong test, (I)rresistible impulse test, (P)roducts test, (S)ubstantial capacity test, the (J)usti(C)e test, and (A)bolition.

    So yeah, thanks for letting me pretend you're connected to Wanda's herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, but according to your diagram, there are only 5 right triangles. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, A is correct. I just copied it though, so the SAT people failed.

    ReplyDelete