Saturday, February 21, 2009

AND THE DRAGON COMES IN THE NIIIIIGHT!!!!

I have actually been doing stuff the last few days even though there haven't been pictures. One thing I was doing was considering my options for the wings. You can see more on that in the pictures I added tonight. While pondering I was also painstakingly filling in tiny unpainted spots between scales. I didn't think this would be interesting so I haven't been putting up pictures of that. I also started work on the next project. My feeble system of photo organization can't handle two current projects, though. I believe I have completed the dragon, so expect a bunch of pictures from the new thing to show up tomorrow.

Victor was kind enough to post some encouraging comments this week. Check them out. Oh, and earmuffs before you start reading them.

And if you'd like to understand the title of this post you should view this.

No comments:

Post a Comment