Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can I resuse titles if I wait a long time between posts? I want to reuse "What? Oh, this thing. Right."

You were wondering if I crapped out on this idea. A combination of me not feeling like it and me not having anything interesting to say means I've neglected posting for weeks. So I guess I did crap out, but not forever. I'm not sure crap out is grammatically correct. Judy, help me out here. +/-

Anyway, I finished carving the dragon tonight. Tomorrow I will be painting. I'll be putting up pictures as I go rather than one large update, so check in often. Or don't. It's not going to be that exciting. And it's not like they're going anywhere. You can look whenever you want really. Shut up. Here's a dragon picture.



There were some riddles, but as far as I can tell only Mike is enjoying them lately, and he's gotten them right so I'm going to skip the solutions this time. Complain here if joo got a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment