Sunday, May 31, 2009

Of Balls and Jesus

Ball in cage is complete. Really, it's been complete for the last three days, but I got lazy. And some family people showed up for the weekend. But now it's stained and finished. The ball is trapped and it rolls around, so I consider it a success. I can tell it will be something that mesmerizes Mike for years.

I'll still be working a bunch for the next three weeks or so, so I'm holding off on my next big thing for now. Instead I will be working on a flower complete with stem and flower parts. I will be interested to see if this one is better than the last one I made nearly nine months ago.

I do, however, have something in mind after I finish this flower. I have yet to use my relatively new hobby to blaspheme, but that's all about to change.

Doesn't it... pop?

1 comment: