Monday, August 10, 2009

Nothing to see here

Well, I clearly suck at this. Last week I was basically out of commission. I had to sub at the box factory while someone was on vacation as well as tutor every day. This forced me to get up early and had me occupied until about 4pm every day. I also had softball playoff games every day at 7, so any free time I had was spent taking naps. As for the two weeks before that, I have no excuse. So pretty much no carving took place last week. But I made up for lost time this weekend. I put up some more vacation pictures last night and just put up a large carving update today. I had planned to be through all the vacation pictures by now, but, as I said, I suck. One more batch to go, and then I'll give you some extra info on Ric. He's moderately famous. Or at least more famous than anyone else I know personally.

As for Jesus, my plan is to have the carving finished in the next 2-3 days and then start painting. If all goes well he will be complete by Sunday. My schedule is fairly open this week, with just one last championship softball game tonight and one hour of tutoring on Wednesday since everyone is on vacation, so I should be able to finish on time.

2 comments: