Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What are the chances someone will read this after I've been gone for three weeks?

I am back from my trips. I got back late Wednesday and promptly sleep all day Thursday. I made sure I did nothing Friday. Saturday I attended a graduation party and Sunday was the annual my-mom's-friends-from-high-school party. Which brings me to today. On one of thos days I put up the few Denver pictures I took. I've also started putting up pictures from California. Started because there's 515 to choose from, so they're going up in groups as I find the time and, more importantly, the desire to go through them. I also started working on the Buddy Christ again today, so there's a few of those added, too. Nothing else to report for now, but I should have something later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment